Seasonal Regular Class
The curriculum of CLC is designed based on practicality, interesting and interactive, with the goal of developing listening, speaking, reading, writing and translation skills. There are four sessions every year, and divide the classes into 10 levels. Students is able to strengthen their Chinese language skills from beginning to advanced within two years.
What kind of class you would like to join?
Learn about the most suitable course for you through a few questions!
(1) Cultural Classes Chinese Painting, Calligraphy, etc.
(2) Language Classes: Pronunciation, Grammar, Conversation, Reading & Writing, etc.
To help students use the language beyond the classroom setting and have a deeper understanding about Chinese culture, the CLC holds language competitions, cultural excursions, and festival celebration activities every session.
Language competition: “Singing contest,” “You Speak I Guess,” “Tone Fun,” etc.
Cultural excursion: Tainan historical sites, Southern Branch of National Palace Museum, Lukang, Sun Moon Lake, etc.
Festival Celebration: Chinese New Year, Lantern Festival, Dragon Boat Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival, etc.
Others: Language exchange partner, farewell lunch party, etc.
TWD TWD 32,000~
Information may be adjusted according to the latest entry regulation.
(1) Cultural Classes: Chinese Painting, Calligraphy, Taichi, etc.
(2) Language Classes: Pronunciation, Reading & Writing, Conversation, Taiwanese Language, etc.
* Please note that elective classes will be adjusted every session.
2. For the short-term session, students take 15 hours of class time per week, including 5 hours of elective courses.
3. Enrollment quotas are very limited. Applicants are advised to wait for an acceptance letter from the University before finalizing their travel plans in order to avoid possible loss.
4. All courses of instruction must be completed within a period of two years. Further extension is only granted to those who are engaged in specific studies with plans reviewed and approved by the University.
2. Enrollment Fee: Continuing students: TWD500, Non Continuing Students: TWD1,000.
3. Placement Test Fee: FREE (Beginner students do not need to take placement test).
4. Application dates for study tours are determined according to the starting date of the course. Please contact the office for a quote.
Tuition & Fees Refund
2. Applicants who file the request of refund within one third of the quarter will get 50% of the payment. Refunds are not permitted beyond one third of the term.
3. Miscellaneous fees, including the application fee, are not refundable.
4. Applicants should submit the following documents: (1) the original copy of the payment proof; (2) the Student ID Card; (3) a photo copy of the applicant’s bank account passbook cover; and (4) R.O.C ID Number or ARC Number.
5. The administrative procedure of refunding will take at least one month.
6. Admitted students who have made the payment but cannot complete the course for any reason can apply for refunds based on the Regulation for Extension Institution of Higher Education of the Ministry of Education.